It’s been fun being a featured blogger this week on BoardingArea! To wrap things up, in case you missed it here’s a summary of the top posts from the past week.
Just a note that you can still find Hungry for Points on the Prior2Boarding site, and the best way to keep up-to-date on the latest updates by adding me on Twitter or Facebook (or by using the buttons on the right-hand side) and feel free to drop me an email anytime!
1. After 3 years and disappointment after disappointment with the card’s benefits, I’m finally saying goodbye to the JPMorgan Palladium card
2. British Airways wants to charge me $500 simply for the right to reserve my Business Class seats assignments in advance. Would you do it?
3. These are the 2015 top 50 restaurants in the world
4. My recent trip to Maui was highlighted by an amazing stay at the Montage Kapalua Bay
5. My ‘Fat and Furious’ trip report concluded with a great Business Class flight aboard ANA’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner